Sunday, November 4, 2007

It's been a while

What a week (and a half)... The whole family went camping at Karen and Darrins farm last weekend, it's the most amazing place.... Aaron's speech therapist thinks he may have dysbraxia, will keep you up to date, we will probably know more after out Trip to Royal Far West Hospital next week.... I have ordered my new camera, a Panasonic FZ18, i'm in love, thanks mum and dad....I have actually done some scrapbooking and... Shane and I stood the frames for our new room this weekend... overall very productive.


This layout is using a kit from Scrapsidaisy which I think I might have to hand in this week, or maybe it's this time next month, I'll have to check. Either way I probably shouldn't put it here just yet. Oh well...


And another one of my DD, these photos were taken on our second day at the farm, those dark rings give her away every time. The LO is much brighter IRL.



Summer has officially hit and it was time to get rid of the Doona. This is my new quilt from Denise my Mother in Law - I'm very impressed, it goes so well with the room.




One step closer!

No comments: