Thursday, January 24, 2008

About Me

I found this questionaire 'somewhere' last night and thought I'd give it a go .. so for those that don't know me well-

1. What is your occupation?
Stay at home mum but looking for a job in 2008
2. What color are your socks right now?
Bare feet.
3. What are you listening to right now?
The dishwasher and the kids.
4. What was the last thing you ate?
Choc chip cookies
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Yes, but not very well according to my husband.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Bright purple, it’s out a fair bit but not too much and quite happy to stay home in the box.
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
The bank.....Ahhhhh
8. How old are you today?
37yrs 6mths and 8 days (if I post this today)
9. Favourite drink?
Anything that’s not a dark spirit, you can’t beat a good creamy cocktail.
10. What is your favourite sport to watch?
Don’t tend to watch a lot except for my daughters netball
11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yes, oh god yes, continually and in many varying shades, from Blonde to Black over the years.
12. Favourite reality TV show?
I never admit to watching any but I do tend to watch the beginning and end of most with exception to Big Brother which I can’t stand.
13. What was the last movie you watched?
27 Dresses
14. Favourite day of the year?
Can’t beat Easter, time off to spend with the family AND chocolate.
15. What do you do to vent anger?
Tell someone (out of the event) and of course my side is the only side.
16. What was your favourite toy as a child?
I remember a doll whose hair grew out of, and retracted into her topknot.
17. What is your favorite, autumn or spring?
Spring.
18. Hugs or kisses?
Hugs
19. Do you want your friends to email you back?
Yes, but it might help if I sent something first!
20. Favourite dessert?
Cheesecake (flavoured, preferably with maltesers or mars bars) and ice-cream.
21. Living arrangement?
1 husband, 1 daughter, 1 son, 1 dog, 1 fish, 2 guinea pigs, 4 chooks. Nice house on 4acres with extensions in progress.
22. When was the last time you cried?
During a movie the other day staring Adam Sandler – can’t remember the title but he had lost his family in 9/11
23. What is on the floor of your closet?
Shoes, tin box, craft paint, the letters for REGAN which I will scrap any day now, and a pair of bikinis I will never again wear.
24. What did you do last night?
Went to see 27 dresses with my mother in law, sister in law and niece.
25. What inspires you?
People, and the incredible things they do.
26. What are you afraid of?
Locking up the chooks at night, Aaron going to kindi this year.
27. Favourite breed of dog?
My gorgeous dog Todd is a mix, Kelpie and Border Collie, good looking, intelligent and very active
28. How many years at your current job?
Coming up to 8 years since I was actually employed
29. Main Career?
13 years in the Royal Australian Navy
30. Favourite day of the week?
Saturday
31. How many states have you lived in?
4 states, 9 towns, 12 houses.
32. Celebrity crush?
The guy with the cute smile in 27 dresses, I think his name is James Marsden.
33. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery?
Motorbike a long time ago, I’m not allowed to go near the hubby’s new one. We own a bobcat and excavator but I’ve never driven them.
34. Do you have a house phone that is not cordless?
A what?
35. Freezing cold or boiling hot?
I’ve done my time in both, much rather be cold than hot, but saying that I’m not a fan of winter clothing.

No comments: