Monday, February 4, 2008

Back to Scrapping

Yeah I know there hasn't been a lot of it going on here at the moment... I sit down to do some and then this one calls, and that one wants me, and suddenly it's time to get dinner ready.... Now being an official lady of leisure I should be able to get heaps more done, we'll see !! Anyway enough wingeing I have managed to scrap these two...



This one reads: I've never seen a kid take to school so easily. All that worry, all that concern , all those tears (on my part) and in the end, one happy little boy and one perfect 1st day. I am so very proud of you.




All is well here in Taree... the rain has finally stopped, but for how long is any ones guess... Aaron is still enjoying going to school but hates having to brush his teeth at the same time every every day ... it's his first news day today and he has taken in his very favourite Pirate flag... Regan is also going well and is signing up for netball again today... Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: