Saturday, March 29, 2008

Working girl

I know it's not exactly up my alley, but I've got a job at a take away in the industrial area and, so far so good, I haven't managed to deep fry any part of my body or clothing. It's been great fun and the girls there are my age and very easy to get along with...If I play my cards right I might be able to spend my days travelling around in one of these....



Impressed??? I will however have to change my style a bit ... it seems I will need more cargo pants, push up bras and low cut singlets ... im not sure the world is ready for that...

It also happens that I was offered my first day as a paid Teachers Aide for special needs kids which I will be doing on monday..... Life is looking good and so is that pool we keep promising the kids.



This of course is my card for this weeks challange ... It's hip to be square..... and I have a layout to share as well ... Could it be any brighter you ask? The gear is from this months challenge over at Scrapsidaisy ... definately not my normal colour scheme but I loved playing with such pretty colours.



All is well so until next time.....

1 comment:

Leisa@Scrapsidaisy said...

Congratulations Leah!! Wow it's so nice to read that everything is going so great for you! I must confess to giggling about the push up bras/singlets/cargos - is that the uniform or just the preferred outfit for the customers your van sells to??
Great idea with the card - I am still wimping out - seems I just have no time to even get my stuff out atm! Very pretty layout too - I actually need to find somewhere to display them in our new shop. Enjoy your day at school!