Sunday, December 7, 2008

What the?????



Aaron was playing with the tree the other night and knocked off this little angel ... we heard something break but couldn't find the missing piece ... and honestly couldn't work out what on earth it could be....the kids had no idea why we were laughing so much .... and of course when we found the missing piece it was quite obvious to Regan that the appendage was the angels arms.



Movember is finally over ... Yeah..... and my gorgeous hubby has returned to me ... he's gone from this...



to this ....



much better in my view...

I've started the chrissy cards now however these are all for the mother in law to send .... mine are looking like being a bit late this year ... time is just disapearing on me ... how I miss being a stay at home mum....



I even failed to get the yearly kids chrissy photos on the weekend.... Aaron was just not receptive to the idea ... this one of Regan is one of my favourites ..



and to finish off just a couple of pics of the kids for Grandma and Grandpop ( Aaron has just informed me that you get capitals because you are important).




Till next time ...

No comments: