Monday, March 16, 2009

Where did those weeks go

Sorry I havn't been here for a while.... just busy doing .. things?!!?
so, in the last three weeks

Shane turned 36 and the kids made him this great cake...



Regan had a sleep over and the girls cooked Tacos for dinner then suprised us all with ice cream cakes made with sprinkles, choc drops and sour worms.... well they liked them ... sort of



We had three of our beautiful tall - but dangerous - gums cut down from the front garden....



Shane and I, Karen and Darren, Jaimie and Trish and Ray all went on a 7 hr ride from here to Tea Gardens and then back via Stroud and Glouster, what a great day.... no we didn't all fit on three bikes.... Darren and Karen had continued on by the time I remembered to take a photo...




Regan tied all her toys to her drawers??????



and I did some scrapbooking .... look I've finished september .... only 6 months behind now....






No comments: