Thursday, October 22, 2009

Everything Lemon





Lemon Butter
Lemon Meringue Pie
Lemonade
Lemon Lime Slice
Lemon Ginger Cups
Frozen lemon icys

We pulled all the lemons off the tree the other week and just like the oranges and lemonades I have ended up with litres of juice so .... i've been busy cooking all things lemon.... god only knows how many kilos I'll put on just so I don't waste a bit of juice......



finally I managed to get a shot of our two boys together that wasn't an action shot... now all I need is for them to get just a bit closer.!!?



what a scardy cat.... this is Kodas first bath and he was one unhappy fella.... we tried him with the hose first but obviously that wasn't going to work so we ended up filling this bucket and doing it the hard way ..... lucky for him our dogs only ever seem to get biannual wash - one at the begining of summer and one again before it gets to cold.....

and yes I managed to scrap Regans birthday this year ... only 4 months after the event .... which isn't too bad for me.....



back soon
Leah

No comments: