Monday, May 31, 2010

5..4..3..2..1



This weeks challange over at Scrapsidaisy is a 5.4.3.2.1... 5 buttons, 4 stars, 3 pp, 2 photos, and 1 ribbon.... I had fun coming up with this one of our good friends the Moody's.


A very wet Saturday here followed by the most beautiful winters Sunday last weekend, all sport was cancelled except of course the hockey... Aaron didn't have to play because he was meant to be on the grass fields but I had to go for canteen duty. Those poor kids on the astro turf.... some seemed to be having heaps of fun but for those that wern't enjoying it ..... they really wern't enjoying it!!



And while we were away the Cockatoos came in and did this to one of my orange trees.... which came off pretty good compared to my poor capsicum plant.... better be getting that netting up.





The kids spent a pretty quiet weekend at home... Regan is trying for the longest finger knitting strand and stayed in her PJ's all day Sunday.... Aaron managed to get dressed Sunday because he had to go out on the Play Station and fight superheros .... and as everyone knows you can't fight superheros in your Jamis....



For this months design team Leisa gave me a couple of the new Kaiser papers to play with ... I couldn't of matched the Anzac day photos up better if I tried, and the other is an old photo of Aaron I've had scrapped but sitting in my tray because it just wasn't right... anyway I teared it apart and reused it on this LO... much better.







and last but not least, the card I made for mums b'day.... her friend was with her this year when she opened it and thought it very strange that I didn't attach the written on paper inside the card. She had to then explain that I never do and that she reuses the cards (no point them sitting around gathering dust).... mental note for mum .. don't give that card to Helen!!

No comments: