Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Weekly challenge and....



Here's my take on this weeks challange over at Scrapsidaisy .... I turned it into a double and finally scrapped the Luna Park pics.....

These next couple are from last months design team pack (available at the shop)... and I got to use my new cuttlebug alphabets....







The kids marched for Anzac day again this year ... Regan for the Guides and Aaron with school .... it was a great morning with a good turnout and the rain held off until just before the end of the National Anthem ... which would of been fine but the guides always help to pack up the chairs at the end of the ceremony so.... it was three very wet people returning home.... I'm always a bit emotional during the march but this year was worse than normal .... I had a lovely lady next to me telling all the marchers how proud she was of them ... I swear each time she said it I had to reach for another tissue... I too am very proud of all our service personnel both past and present.





The weekend was full of normal things... hockey ... netball... friends etc . Shane is still going with the van ... not long now until he can start putting things back in again ...







These guys are just getting cuter and cuter ... we have turned on the heat lamp again in the colder weather and they love to back their little butts up to the heat and dry themselves out ..





Shanes been away all week ... the kids and I had monday off so we hung out in town ... checked out Regans new bike ... played 10 pin (Regan won... did you know it was possible to bounce the ball off the bumpers a total of 4 times and still get a strike!)and tried to take some pics for Nan for mothers day....



Till later ....

No comments: