Sunday, July 18, 2010

I'm 40!!!!



well 40 and two days.....
no great epiphanies however , life is progressing along like always....



Thanks mum... these are the beads I decided on...



Thanks Denise ... love my new quilt .... now I really need to get some new pillow slips ......



and thanks me .... this is my new bag I picked up

Here....












Yep Shane and I nicked down to Melbourne for a few days early last week .... had an absolute ball ..... really enjoyed the city ..... did some great shopping .... everything I wanted (I went down with a list) and no rubbish I didn't..... and ate the most incredible food including these....



It took us hours to find the shop .... very small and right at the end of the city .... but was very worthwhile .... even the price tag didn't worry us ......absolutely beautiful even had Shane talking like he was a judge on Masterchef.....

Also got some diamond earrings from the family.... might post a pic later ..... all in all very spoilt and appreciative .... what a great way to turn 40.....

1 comment:

Tammy said...

happy Birthday Leah.