Friday, December 10, 2010

So very proud





Check out that smile ..... Aaron got his teachers award (everyone gets one) for giving 110% each and every day... and ... received the Encouragement Award for the class.....Well done buddy ... For those that know Aaron you know that this is a huge achievement.

Regan did great as well (pitty my photos weren't so good).. her teachers award was for always asking questions (funny that) in a polite and courteous way.... My boss and I both have kids at the same school so as soon as Regans class was over I headed back to work so she could come and watch her son in year 6 .... however by doing this I missed her getting the Library Award (only 4 given out in the school)..... yes an award for both of them... go kids .....



Yes I'm aware it's December and although I'm not quite organised with the new wreath or the cards I have managed to get the kids to do their Santa letters... and for Christmas this year we want.....





Back soon...

No comments: