Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Back to work....


I headed back to work yesterday but not to rush into it I had today off....

Spent the last week of my holidays - watching the kids as they had their last ride on the bike before the 'big bad truck' came and took it away...


and going to the Australian Reptile park.... it was a long drive there and back (3hrs each way) but well worth it

we saw Atomic Betty eat a goat and this guy Elvis do some tricks..


the kids actually enjoyed the reptile show ... not quite sure what was going on when I took this shot...


and we fell in love with this wise old lady....


- we've spent a few arvos chasing the boy up and down the street on his pushy..... his balance is still a major issue but we have taken off the last training wheel and he's not to bad on the straights....he is even giving the scooter a go....


Talos turns 6 month old on the 26th.... he is sooo big but still such a puppy with lots of enthusiasm and very little co-ordination


he is also one of the most lazy animals I have ever known... he sits all the time ... even when eating and drinking .... this is him having his brecky...


I'm off to the vet with him tomorrow ... he has this thing


on his tongue and we are getting it cut out - bit scared putting him under when he's so young but it seems to be growing so best we get it sorted...

I haven't done any LO's recently 'cause I haven't printed off my pics but I have been getting some cards done for mum... will take some photos for next time..

Till Later..

No comments: