Saturday, April 7, 2012

Since Then.....

*I quit my job at The Lunch Spot.....
and got a new one at


with a uniform and all!!!
It goes with my 'Simplify' idea for this year... The old one was getting way too stressful, for many reasons that didn't include the actual work...... Regan is devistated that I didn't get 'a real job' and stayed with take away, but the hours are great and the new job is in a new store - all nice and clean, nice boss and no where near as busy as the last. I haven't got as many hours as before which is also good but it prompted Shane to let me put up a chalkboard in the kitchen so I can list all the things I can do in my spare time....


needless to say, as soon as I rub something off there is always something else to add.

* Regan got glasses.. how cute is she?


* We signed the contract for the pool.... after years of waiting the kids will finally be swimming in their own pool this summer....


* Winter sport has started..... Aaron played his first game as goaly, they lost which upset him at first but at the end of the game the gave the goaly three cheers and he decided to focus on the great job he had done stopping the goals that he did and not worry about the ones that went through. It might end up being his full time position as it's his first year on the full size field which is huuuuuuge and he's not the best at running continually.



*Shane and I travelled to Sydney 'cause his tattooist - Ryan Usher - was back in town.


He spent 61/2 hours getting tortured and I spent the day shopping and seeing this.....


I've only just read the book and like always it was better but I enjoyed the movie and loved seeing it in a proper big cinema....

* The kids and I have been doing easter craft - (I sooo hate Tara Dennis from Better Homes and Gardens, never ever as easy as it appears)


after lots and lots of glue, a bit of balloon shrinkage and a few tears the end result was ever so cute.... baskets ready now just waiting for the bunny...


* We spun another 15 odd kg of honey.... there is nothing like the smell of fresh honey


which inturn prompted me to scrap the pictures of last years honey harvest....


and while I was scrapping I finished this one off as well.... The photo was taken at Chrissy, I had washed Bunny but she couldn't wait till he dried before having a hug... Regan has a friend stay over the night I did this..... you can imagine her embarrasment!!!!


* Talos has grown and grown..... with a fair way still to go



And thats it... I'm done

Have a great Easter, we're off to Sydney for a few days and a trip to 'you know where' We aren't going to tell the kids until we get there..... I'm soooo excited.



No comments: