Sunday, July 29, 2012

Cake Pops take 2 (and happy 12th Regan)

Even after the disaster that was Aarons Cake Pop birthday Regan insisted that I make them again for her school friends.....



Yeah!!.... so much better this time (check out my last attempt here) although the dark choc didn't melt to the same consistancy as the white and I think I need bigger/thicker sticks, all went amazingly smoothly and I managed to do 80 of the little guys.....


Regan had two of her 'besties' sleep over for her b'day .... she has been so lucky this year, all her friendships have fallen into place and she has a really nice bunch of close friends.


They did manage to anoy the neighbours with a lot of 'knock and runing' on the boys doors and get themselves in this state only minutes before heading home....


but hey what are birthdays for....



No comments: